¿What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, harmless file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is used to store temporary information such as: technical information, behaviors and personal preferences, allow the personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The objective of it is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Cookies are stored locally and they can be easily viewed and deleted.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: allows to differentiate the navigation of a human from that of an automated application, to know when an anonymous or registered user navigates and other basic tasks for the proper functioning of any website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation, language, page views, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on navigation, the country from where you navigate, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Cookies used on this website
The first and third-party cookies used at www.atravelphoto.com will be listed below.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who comment on the blog and fill out the contact form are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
- Technical and functional cookies: these are necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the page, services, applications and tools.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website through Google. Therefore, for any matter related to this data, you can do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Google Maps: we have embedded maps using Google Maps, so when you navigate them, Google could store cookies. You can see all the cookies used by Google here.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click, like or share.
- Mailchimp: If you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, Mailchimp may store cookies in accordance with their policies.
- Amazon: to see their policies click here.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies, so to eliminate or deactivate them you must do so in each browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of acceptance or not acceptance.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies here you have this link.
- To know more information about the owner of this page, you can go to the section about me.